I like the idea.
Because I experienced doing
FileSystem workingDirectory inspect…
On 25 Feb 2018, at 10:18, Tudor Girba <tudor(a)tudorgirba.com>
A while ago, I put together an initial version of a Moose Playground.
I noticed since a while a couple of things:
- I often need the inspector, and not only Moose Finder.
- I start from different places: sometimes a Moose model, sometimes a file, or sometimes
So, the idea of the new arrangement is to offer a single entry point to multiple
workflows. To this end, right now we have a playground that has three tabs:
- a regular one for a Pharo script:
- a list of models and a way to import like those from the Moose Panel
- the current directory for quick entry into the file system
I have been using it since a while and it seems to work quite well. Please let me know
what you think.
“Software has no shape. Actually, it has no one shape. It has many."
Moose-dev mailing list
03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650