On January 17-18, we would like to organize a Moose Dojo at Software
The goal of the dojo would be to help us get up to speed with each
other's work and to potentially spawn further collaborations.
Please register on the above wiki page if you want to participate and
if you want to hold a presentation. If you do not have an account for
editing the page, please let me know.
"Yesterday is a fact.
Tomorrow is a possibility.
Today is a challenge."
I would modify SmalltalkImporter to enable importing all methods/
classes (as stubs) which do references to the appropriate model.
Actually I am stopping in SmalltalkImporter>>#importClass:
and my question is:
do you know how to know in VW which are the methods/classes that do
reference t8888°°°8o a method/class?
I know that we can get such information through the Browser but
really I do not think that this is a good idea to make Moose
dependent on VW browser.
In the past (VW7.4) Matrix was in the Smalltalk namespace, after that
you have moved it to SCG namespace (VW7.5), and actually it is in
the problem that I have some extensions of this class in different
packages and actually when I want to load these packages the Matrix
extensions will not be loaded!
Do you know how can we solve such problem? (another solution than
rewrite the extensions manuellement).
Lukas helped (actually, he did it :)) in fixing the problems with the
expiring session and with the localhost links in the RSS feed. It
should all work now.
"Value is always contextual."
I tried to import Java sources into MOOSE, but failed with both ways
documented on moose.unibe.ch:
- The Eclipse Plugin (http://moose.unibe.ch/tools/j2mse) adds a
menu-item to the Project tree, but no matter from where (Project,
Package, Class) I try to activate the plugin it says "The chosen
operation is not currently available".
- iPlasma (http://moose.unibe.ch/docs/faq/importingWithiPlasma)
crashes with a NullPointerException after I select the source folder
How do you import Java sources into Moose? My Software Engineering
students would like to play with their code in MOOSE.
I like your smart sets better than my uniqueOrderedCollection.
The problem with UniqueOrderedCollection is that it is not clear what
to do with add:before: and the like.
Since we cannot garantee the order anyway.
running JavaSupport4MOOSE on some 1.4 code worked but yields funny
- each class is listed 8 times, should be once only
- all classes are listed as part of default package, should be proper
- all access go to objects rather than attributes, including a funny
object named #,
- class scope is missing for all attributes and methods
- type and return type is missing for all attributes and methods
- parameters of methods are missing
- stub classes are missing, or not properly linked to model
- inner classes are completely missing
- some inheritances are missing, for example BagTest has no
superclass, but should be TestCase