A while ago, I put together an initial version of a Moose Playground.
I noticed since a while a couple of things:
- I often need the inspector, and not only Moose Finder.
- I start from different places: sometimes a Moose model, sometimes a file, or sometimes a script.
So, the idea of the new arrangement is to offer a single entry point to multiple workflows. To this end, right now we have a playground that has three tabs:
- a regular one for a Pharo script:
- a list of models and a way to import like those from the Moose Panel
- the current directory for quick entry into the file system
I have been using it since a while and it seems to work quite well. Please let me know what you think.