Indeed, it is good that FAMIX is improved.
Thanks Cyril for this overview.
On May 31, 2017, at 5:54 PM, Cyril Ferlicot D.
Le 31/05/2017 à 22:02, Alexandre Bergel a écrit :
> Fine for me!
> I see several efforts in Moose. What is the big plan?
There is many differents things.
1) Anne and Jean-Christophe worked in order to make MooseChef more
generic and produced MooseQuery.
2) Vincent is working with Moose and need to correct some
problems/improve the perf of some algorithm.
3) Pavel is currently working on a way to allow the creation of models
by composition instead of inheritance. (This is a really really
4) At Synectique we are still on Pharo 4 and the stable Famix of Pharo
4. We would like to move to a more recent Famix version but there is
problems. So we are slowly correcting them (For example MooseQuery is
too slow compared to MooseChef for now. Also the source anchors where
wrongly exported in the MSE). Also we have some improvements of Famix
that are only on a private branch of Synectique on the Pharo 4 Famix and
we are porting them to the public Famix.
> Alexandre Bergel http://www.bergel.eu
> Moose-dev mailing list
2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France
Moose-dev mailing list