Comment #1 on issue 772 by benjamin...(a)gmail.com: Moose Panel > ST importer
incorrect selection highlighting
Updating for Moose 5.0. How to reproduce the problem:
1. Started Moose 5.0 from PharoLauncher.
2. WorldMenu > Moose > Moose Panel
3. Clicked the ST down-arrow icon.
4. In the left-pane, select the five "AST-*" entries and click the
5. In the right-pane, select row 2 "AST-Interpreter-Core" and click the
6. In the right-pane, observe row 3 moves up to row 2 so
that "AST-Interpreter-Extension" takes the old place
of "AST-Interpreter-Core." Observer the selection of row 2 remains and you
cannot make it go away.
You received this message because this project is configured to send all
issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at: