OK, I was able to display in a visualization (RTLabel) the
couplingBetweenClasses metric for the FAMIX class.
- This link got me started with using Monticello:
PDF chapter that has the details).
- I added the repository with the "+Repository" button and the
Monticello registration info from the smalltalk hub site.
- I loaded all the packages (!) and some were automatically changed on
- Is there a way to do this with less clicking? I selected each
repository package in Monticello, clicked the latest version,
the Load button.
- I used the System Browser to navigate to the package and see the added
methods (some exploratory clicking got me there...):
[image: Inline image 1]
As for the CBO (couplingBetweenClasses) metric, it seems way off (at least
with my comparisons with fanIn and fanOut, but I didn't verify their values
either!). I will follow up here if I nail down the inconsistency.
These packages are a useful place to start. Thanks again for the help,
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Alexandre Bergel <alexandre.bergel(a)me.com>
Cris, let us know how it goes