The problem is generated the following line in the mse file:
(Smalltalk.Hapax.HapaxModel (id: 399))
If you delete this line, it all works fine.
You exported this file using the VW exporter a while ago. At that time
Hapax created an object that got registered HapaxModel in the
MooseModel. This HapaxModel was a binding to FAMIX objects, but lately
Adrian removed it and the loader raised the exception because it could
not find it.
On Feb 29, 2008, at 1:19 PM, stéphane ducasse wrote:
Once I build an mse exporter in Squeak and today I tried to load the
file and I got an Hapax exception :(
I would like to know if this is my exporter that I have to change
and also if I have to perlify all the mse models that I exported
Moose-dev mailing list
"Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."