On 16 juil. 09, at 18:51, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
Here are the notes of the Moose meeting
Cyrille, Stef, Jannik, Simon
- First goal: Moose should be usable.
- load save filtering what is saved and what should be loaded mse
The VW code has been imported in MondrianExtensions, including code
for clustering and data structure. Now need debugging (also a basic
example of DM is running in Mondrian)
PackageBlueprint working on PhaMoose
- We should use systematically the bugtracker available at:
Some wiki gardening to do on the google website:
- cleaning the bug tracker and entering new issues
- code snippets (until we get the autodoc feature)
- milestones and long-term goals (such goals used to be in the bug
tracker, which is not good)
- We need a moose documentation. Now we cannot afford writing it.
We will select some tests and tagged them with a pragma and use this
pragma to indicate that the tests is a documentation tests.
Documentation will have comment and show user scenario.
- Tests should be cleaned/reorganized
Actually we should take a look at package organization. With the
latest viz we got with Jannik, this should be fun to do.
- Profiling Moose
- use of hashtable instead of Dictionary to see if we can go faster
- faster sets?
- Run SmallLint on Moose and update methods with pragmas
- Comment in classes
- in Fame classes also
- We should get a release process
- Stable Moose version
May be we should have a Moose and Moose Public repository
- Need a Browser based on Glamour
and using Fame metadescription to discover the
Check new VW browser made by doru
Selection/Filter -> Group
inspector? source code inspector
Actions on selection
cache in browser
ubiquitous commands (for example, zoom should happen anywhere the
mouse cursor is - use shortcuts or buttons if necessary)
performance: clipping + event dispatch (see quadtree, faster set, ...)
- Mondrian Exporter as PNG
- Mondrian caches
- Moose is too slow to load
- package info
- MC 1.5 speed up
Moose-dev mailing list