A couple of things happened in Glamour during the past few days:
- The GLMTableLayoutBrowser was renamed to GLMTabulator. I refactored
the code I knew of and we have a deprecated clause in the
- The tree is now rendered lazily thanks to the work of Alain
- The tree supports search and multiple selection,
- We have a table widget. At the moment you have to statically define
the columns, but it's a start.
- Presentations can now have a say to validate a value that we try to
set in a port (this was started by Philipp and Jorge). This is an
important step to properly support the update. More will come on this
- You can now deselect in a list or a tree and this sets the selection
to nil. This is a rather small detail, but it is quite important for
- We now have a couple of tests for the Morphic interface. It still
does not work properly, but I think this is an important track.
"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."