Due to multiple requests, the deadline for submissions to the FAMOOSr
workshop at WCRE 2009 has been extended to September 4. Notification
will be sent September 21 and workshop is scheduled on October 14.
After notification, authors will have the opportunity to send a
polished version of their paper for publications in the proceedings.
So do not hesitate to write and send your idea even if it is still a
Simon & Doru
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
FAMOOSr 2009 - 3rd Workshop on FAMIX and Moose in Reengineering
Co-located with WCRE 2009, Lille, France
We solicit experience reports and position papers (2-4 pages, IEEE
format). Experience reports will be expected to discuss meta-modeling
and software analysis using, but not limited to, FAMIX or Moose.
Position papers will be expected to describe new directions and
challenges for software analysis infrastructures, like FAMIX or Moose.
Papers may address issues along general themes, including but not
• Analysis specific meta-models for evolution data, dynamic traces,
bug entries, etc...
• Meta-modeling in reengineering tools
• Visualization techniques.
• Analysis techniques: clustering, data mining, machine learning,
pattern matching, probabilistic approaches, etc...
• Mechanisms for tool composition and rapid tool prototyping.
• Reusability of research: making research results and tools
available to and reusable by the community.
• Persistency and manipulation of models and meta-models.
Submissions are not limited to FAMIX and Moose or to their active
users. We welcome any related ideas.
During the workshop, authors are expected to present their ideas using
a short format, lasting 3 to 7 minutes, in order to spawn vivid
discussions between participants. More information about this format
can be found at:http://moose.unibe.ch/events/famoosr2008/presenterskit
Submissions should be made via Easychair at
• submission: September 4
• notification: September 21
• workshop: October 14
• Simon Denier, INRIA Lille, France
• Tudor Girba, University of Bern, Switzerland