Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 490 by andrehoraa: check generic-types handling
It seems verveineJ does not handle generic types at all. For example if a
method has a return type with generic, the return type is not processed
correctly, and the method might not be created correctly.
Check whether this is the case and solve the problem if it is the case ...
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium Component-Verveine
New issue 497 by andreho...(a)gmail.com: LocalVariables without
It seems that some Local Variables don't have ParentBehaviouralEntity. It
might be related to binding problem in the AST.
First of all, a long overdue: Happy New Year! :)
I would like to start the new year with a call to focus and collaboration. The idea is simple: I would like us to work together more explicitly around defined projects.
So, let me start. Here are some projects I would propose:
- Enhanced Glamour rendering - I need help here, especially in the Morphic rendering part
- Editor for Fame meta-models
- FameDB - database persistency for fame meta-described objects (Alberto is already interested in this)
- Editor for Mondrian graphs
- Strong JNIPort connection to Eclipse and VerveineJ - Cyrille already has a project in this area
- More Petit parsers - Fabrizio started one for SQL and JSP, and Alberto started one for Java
- Tight integration of Moose analyses in the PharoIDE - I already started the Glamorous Toolkit project and I would like to continue
- PetitParser-based text editor to support fine-grained control over different tokens
- Meta-annotations (Metanool)
- Charting engine (EyeSee)
- Mondrian interaction based on Glamour
What are your projects? Let's share them and identify collaborations.
"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."
The problem is that XMLSupport comes with PharoDev, and we stopped loading a new version because it breaks the loading. We still have to find a solution for this.
On 18 Jan 2011, at 11:59, Fabrizio Perin wrote:
> Hi Doru,
> i see htanks a lot it is actually very very cool :)
> i will try to go through them this evening the main problem seems to be OPAX. Anyway in the last Moose you are loading a very old version of XMLSupport aren't you? Should not we wait for a fix? Or More, shouldn't we move to petitXMLParser? Is a way more effort i'm sure but we need something stable or a release of XMLSupport that we can use (possibly not from jan 2010).
> 2011/1/18 Tudor Girba <tudor.girba(a)gmail.com>
> Hi Fabrizio,
> There are still 11 tests failing :)
> On 15 Jan 2011, at 16:08, Tudor Girba wrote:
> > Hi Fabrizio,
> > I created a hudson build specific for MooseJEE. There are only 11 failing tests :)
> > Cheers,
> > Doru
> > --
> > www.tudorgirba.com
> > "Presenting is storytelling."
> "From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."
"What we can governs what we wish."