We have the following agenda for our General Assembly and Workshop on the 29th of April, 2022:
17:00 - 17:30 General Assembly
* Report on Activities
* Financial Situation
* New/Retiring Members of the Board
* Election of President, Vice-President and Treasurer
17:30 - 18:00 Presentation FSIE (https://fsie.ch/) Mission and Possible Collaboration with CHOOSE Members
* Simon Moser, President of FSIE shows us how we can collaborate
18:00 Break 10'
18:10 - 19:30 Workshop on "How to Restart CHOOSE"
* Help us to restart CHOOSE and make it a worthwile group to be part of
* We want to explore and fix the direction, we want to to persue with future activities
Here the Zoom-Link and Info for the Meeting:
Meeting ID: 844 2403 9354
We will use the following Miro-Board for the Event:
(Note: The Miro board is still being prepared and might be in flux until the day before the meeting)
How can you prepare for the meeting:
* Think about stepping up in one of the roles as President, Vice-President or Treasurer, as people having these roles will be stepping down.
* Propose new members that might bring new life/drive to CHOOSE.
* Make up your mind about a future direction of CHOOSE. What should it be? What needs could it fill? We will discuss this in the meeting.
Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting.