pharoconf | mooseday | 2013
by Tudor Girba
We are happy to invite you to the PharoConf | MooseDay | 2013:
The conference is sponsored by CHOOSE and will take place at the University of Bern during April 2-4:
- PharoConf (April 2,3)
- MooseDay (April 4)
What is Pharo and Moose?
- Pharo is a clean, innovative and open-source Smalltalk-inspired environment (http://pharo-project.org).
- Moose is a platform for software and data analysis (http://moosetechnology.org).
Why should you attend?
- Learn how to program in the hyper dynamic Pharo language and environment
- Learn how to analyze your software systems (in various languages including Java, C++ or even proprietary languages) and make better software engineering decisions with Moose
- Hear from people that are already using Pharo and Moose to solve business needs
The conference will be free and will even include a free lunch. Yes, free lunch. No trick.
We only kindly ask you to register online for each event individually as soon as possible.
Tudor Girba on behalf of the organizers
10 years, 2 months