We are happy to invite you to the PharoConf | MooseDay | 2013:
The conference is sponsored by CHOOSE and will take place at the University of Bern during April 2-4:
- PharoConf (April 2,3)
- MooseDay (April 4)
What is Pharo and Moose?
- Pharo is a clean, innovative and open-source Smalltalk-inspired environment (http://pharo-project.org).
- Moose is a platform for software and data analysis (http://moosetechnology.org).
Why should you attend?
- Learn how to program in the hyper dynamic Pharo language and environment
- Learn how to analyze your software systems (in various languages including Java, C++ or even proprietary languages) and make better software engineering decisions with Moose
- Hear from people that are already using Pharo and Moose to solve business needs
The conference will be free and will even include a free lunch. Yes, free lunch. No trick.
We only kindly ask you to register online for each event individually as soon as possible.
Tudor Girba on behalf of the organizers