For now, I am not available til the 18th june.
After, I will see if I can do something
On Jun 8, 2011, at 21:34 , Alexandre Bergel wrote:
Arg... I will probably not be able to do anything in that respect
before the esug deadline
On 8 Jun 2011, at 13:42, Tudor Girba wrote:
> I would like to release a Moose 4.5 sometime next week. There are several fixes that
came in Moose after 4.4, and it would be a pity to wait to integrate them.
> I would still like to get the tests working on the server, but I do not know how. Can
anyone take a look?
> "Every thing has its own flow."
> Moose-dev mailing list
Alexandre Bergel http://www.bergel.eu
Moose-dev mailing list