SATToSE 2018: Call for participation
11th Seminar Series on Advanced Techniques & Tools for Software Evolution
July 4 - 6, 2018
The 11th edition of SATToSE will take place in Athens (Greece) on 4–6 July
2018. Past editions of SATToSE saw presentations on software visualisation
techniques, tools for co-evolving various software artefacts, their
consistency management, runtime adaptability and context-awareness, as well
as empirical results about software evolution.
The goal of SATToSE is to gather both undergraduate and graduate students
to showcase their research, exchange ideas, improve their communication
skills, attend and contribute technology showdown and hackathons.
SATToSE 2018 will be held in the beautiful and historic Athens, Greece. It
will be organized in the "Ioannis Drakopoulos" Amphitheatre (Address:
Panepistimiou 30, Athens) which is situated in the center of the Athens
city. The venue is very near to the metro station "Panepistimiou" on the
Keynotes and Tutorial:
- "Unix Architecture Evolution: Milestones and Lessons Learned" by Prof.
- "The Secret Evolution of Bad Languages" by Dr. Vadim Zaytsev
- "Declarative Static Program Analysis: An Intelligent System over
Programs" by Prof. Yannis Smaragdakis
- "Python Bites Software Evolution" by Prof. Panos Louridas
- "The Antikythera Mechanism: Hacking with Gears" - 'a pinch of
talk by Prof. Diomidis Spinellis
Registration link: http://sattose.org/2018:registration
- Regular registration (on or before June 15, 2018) - Euro 200
- Late registration (from June 16, 2018 to July 3, 2018) - Euro 250
To apply for the scholarship, kindly check the details on the website (
- General Chair: Diomidis Spinellis, Athens University of Economics and
- Program Chair: Alexandre Bergel, University of Chile, Chile.
- Hackathon Chair: Michel Chaudron
- Local Organization Chairs: Tushar Sharma and Vasiliki Efstathiou, Athens
University of Economics and Business, Greece.