2nd Summer School on Security Testing and Verification
11-12-13 September, Brussels, Belgium
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel and KU Leuven are pleased to announce their 2nd Summer School on Security Testing and Verification.
It is aimed at researchers and PhD students who are interested in the fields of:
- static and dynamic security testing
- software verification
- automated threat modelling
- security by design
The 3-day program is taught in English and is organised on the Vrije Universiteit Brussel campus, in Brussels (Belgium).
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
The following lecturers have confirmed:
* Bernhard Berger, Hamburg University of Technology, Germany - https://bergerbd.de
* Neville Grech, University of Malta, Malta - https://www.nevillegrech.com
* Vincent Laporte, INRIA Nancy, France - https://members.loria.fr/VLaporte/
* Michaël Marcozzi, Université Paris-Saclay, CEA List, France - https://sites.google.com/view/michaelmarcozzi/
* Burcu Kulahcioglu Ozkan, TU Delft, The Netherlands - https://burcuku.github.io/home/
* Jules Villard, Meta London, United Kingdom - http://jules.pauvre.org
More information is available on the website:
250€ : early bird fee, register before 31 July
350€ : register as of 1 August
The tuition fee includes all the classes and course materials, lunches, coffee breaks, and social dinner.
Accommodation is not included.
To apply for the summer school, please send summerschool-stv(a)cs.kuleuven.be a cover letter with your motivation and background details (500 words max), as well as your resume and a recommendation letter (PDFs only).
If your application is accepted, you’ll receive instructions on how to proceed with the payment.
Prof. Dr. Coen De Roover, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
Prof. Dr. Dominique Devriese, KU Leuven, Belgium
Dr. Koen Yskout, KU Leuven, Belgium
For more information: