ad 5) use !important
A rule that has the !important property will always be applied no matter
where that rule appears in the CSS document.
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
There are thing I don't understand with Css, seaside and pier. I created a
MyLibrary that subclass WAFileLIbrary, I created the method myCss and
selectorsToInclude that included myCss. I could successfully put styles in
my pier application that were in MyLibrary. I also added my css images to
that library. The questions are:
1) When I go to "edit design" command in Pier, all that Css I see, where
it comes from ? I didn't see any Pier library that has those css.
2) When I edit design from Pier, where is it stored ?
3) When I add different libraries to a Application, how Css are inherit ?
If I have defined different thing for a same class in different libraries
for example, what happens ?
4) I really don't know when to add css to my library and when to add it to
"edit design" command.
5) I tried to put some css in mylibrary, like .a:hoover .a: link
.component but they are ignored. I guess it is using the css I see in
"edit design". How can I do to override that css ?
Ok, that's all for now.
Thanks for the help.
SmallWiki, Magritte, Pier and Related Tools ...