From: Lukas Renggli [mailto:email@example.com]
- This bug has been fixed. At the same time I have cleaned the code
with the internal links a little bit, as this was not the only case
where they showed wrong behavior. The look-up of the link-target is now
done dynamically whenever the page is rendered, so I am always
up-to-date. However the new implementation does not update
automatically when renaming the target. In a future version a visitor
could be added to fix that kind of problem. Of course I've also added
some new tests.
Instead of having a visitor walk all pages looking for links, you could
either (a) have indirection between links and structures or (b) have
structures remember what pages are linked to them. You could implement (a)
using a simple table (number <-> structure) or StructureHolder objects.
Option (b) would make it easy to implement "references to" tools.