[IMPORTANT] SmallWiki Alpha Release
by Lukas Renggli
we are approaching the the 1.0 release of SmallWiki very fast. The
version you have in Cincom and SCG StORE now is almost the final one.
I set the blessing level 'to review', what tells that I want you to
download and run it, and ask you to send any bug- or problem-reports to
me. The blessing comment is the following:
This is the ALPHA-RELEASE of SmallWiki 1.0, the final
version will be published very soon. Please report any
problems or bugs to renggli(a)iam.unibe.ch.
For those that don't know how to install it, just follow these
1. Load the bundle named 'SmallWiki' from Cincom Public StORE. You will
be asked to load some additional bundles like the SIXX XML
serialisation library, the Swazoo web-server and the SmaCC parser
2. If you like to have some example extensions loaded, also load the
bundle called 'SmallWiki Examples'.
3. While loading SmallWiki a workspace should have opened automatically
with useful commands to run the web-server. Read trough the whole text
to see some more possibilities for configuration.
4. If you are in a hurry, just evaluate the first expression
server := SmallWiki.SwazooServer startOn: 8080
starting the server on the port 8080.
5. Switch to your favourite web-browser, point it to
and everything should be working :)
19 years, 5 months