I loaded the 'latest' version of SmallWiki in my experiments to
assemble a working version for which I do not have to touch the code. I
tested my assembly by running the unit tests (all run green) and by
then starting a server and adding some pages here and there.
Below I describe from which repository I took what version to make it
work (half from the scgStore, half from the Cincom public store). I
then started to reconcile things to find the corresponding versions in
the store repositories, in the hope that this helps in getting
everything syned again.
My assembly was the following:
Swazoo, scgStore, 1.5 ?can'find same version on Cincom store (see
SIXX, scgStore, 3.5 (= 0.1g on cincom public store)
SmaCC, cincom public store, 1.3 (was on scg store - I put it as
SmallWiki, cincom public store, 0.9.20 (=0.301 on scg store)
(note: the same configuration using SmaCC 2.0 from the scgStore did not
So what I did: I published SmaCC 1.3 from the Cincom store in the scg
store. That way you can load everything from the scgStore and use it.
This is also what I will use for my students' repository.
To be done: Sync everything properly, especially Swazoo... it is the
really different between the scgStore and the Cincom store, and I can't
make any sense from it. I tried to sync the scg version with 6 versions
on the Cincom public store, but it never worked. So I guess that these
should be properly merged or, if that is not possible, the delta should
be put in its own package.
roel.wuyts(a)ulb.ac.be Université Libre de
Board Member of the European Smalltalk User Group: www.esug.org