- Here I cannot be connected all the time, so it would be good to have
one way to have the css locally by for example having a method
- as I cannot be connected all the time I downloaded the style.css file
and put just near the image,
then I edited the stylesheet and put @import
and it worked :) cooooool
- I spent more than half and hour to upgrade to get the new version and
at the end SmallWiki could not work because
Smacc was not updated (idiot store). I think that we should pay
attention to have the right number of the right components.
I do not know what is the solution but we should try to find one.
- for the templates it would be nice to have a title above the pane so
that we know which list represent the possible choices and which one is
the current one.
- we should remove the code from the first page and put it in a page
called how to access your children programmatically
because we can scare a lot of people that way.
- removed the validator by login and modify the templates and it works.
- I started small and wanted to add a button inspect
Smalltalk.SmallWiki defineClass: #Inspect
category: 'SmallWiki Moka'
html submitButtonWithAction: #inspect text: 'inspect'
I can see it in the action list, I can remove predefined actions from
the list but when I add 'inspect' nothing changes.
When I typed http://localhost:8080/?action=Inspect
I can see the button
rendered but there is no inspector that
show up in VW
1- What should I do to get the actions showing up in the actions list
once I modify the template?
2- When I redefined renderContent as
The inspector pops up in VW but not with html submitButtonWithAction:
#inspect text: 'inspect'
I looked at the permission but you mentioned that the default for
permission is that everybody can see the action.
I think that we should start a FAQ :)