Hi Doru,

I (successfully) tried to reproduce the problem again:

- I used the sources that you can find in  http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/bacchelli/research/iPlasma/20080720_jruby-src-1.1.3.tar.gz
- I followed the steps in  http://moose.unibe.ch/docs/faq/importJavaWithiPlasma
- I exported the mse file, which you can also find in http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/bacchelli/research/iPlasma/jruby-1.1.3.mse
- I tried to import it in Moose, in VisualWorks 7.6nc

The problem is still there: "Unhandled exception: Unknown character".
If you look at my previous mails, you can see how I tried to spot the cause of this exception.
At the end, I noticed that:
It seems that iPlasma generates a mse file that it considers valid,
however Moose on VW 7.6nc does not agree :)
This issue is probably caused by annotation (in the java sense).


2009/7/21 Tudor Girba <girba@iam.unibe.ch>
Hi Alberto,

I tried to reproduce the problem with the new inFusion, but I could
not reproduce the problem. Could you try again following: